Introducing the Terrafirma CON29M ReportJuly 11, 2018 11:45 am
Yesterday (10th July) saw the introduction of a new mining search for residential and commercial properties. Terrafirma has become the first commercial organisation licenced by The Law Society as a producer of the official CON29M Report.
The Terrafirma CON29M report, includes all licensed Coal Authority data, a built-in loss of value insurance policy and comprehensively answers the official CON29M questions, satisfying Law Society and Lender compliance.
Furthermore each report includes a professional opinion, has £10 million Professional Indemnity insurance and costs just £39.60 inc VAT (£108.00 for commercial property).
Terrafirma CON29M Report – At A Glance
- The report covers all 2018 CON29M questions and legal form, under Law Society Licence.
- Clear, reliable and authoritative professional opinion.
- Comprehensive terms and conditions, with liability for professional opinion passing to Terrafirma, protecting client, lender and solicitor.
- Time saving design means rapid report risk screening and assessment.
- Reduced need for additional reports, saving time and cost.
- Better data analysis means higher pass rates, all protected by £10 million Professional Indemnity per report.
- Satisfies all new Law Society CON29M (2018) guidance.
- Official data licensed from the Coal Authority and updated weekly.
For further information, including a sample report, please click here or call 01509 812953.
To place an order please click here, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax on 01509 812814. Search requests can also be requested directly from some case managements systems – Please contact us for further details.