Introducing Groundsure’s New-Look Agricultural ReportAugust 7, 2019 4:38 pm
On Monday 12th August 2019 Groundsure will launch their new-look Agricultural Report. The report has been redeveloped with new data, features, improved layout and a new design and provides an assessment of the key environmental risks associated with purchasing farms and agricultural land.
- Law Society compliant contaminated land assessment, including confirmation of any high risk features by our experts
- *NEW* Full flood risk assessment covering river, coastal, surface water and groundwater compliant with Law Society guidance
- Manual review of high detail historical Ordnance Survey mapping
- In-depth contaminated land database dating back to 1840s including 27,000+ land use classifications
- *NEW* Energy includes current and proposed oil and gas exploration areas and wells, wind farms, solar farms, power stations and large energy infrastructure
- *NEW* Transportation includes Crossrail 1 and 2, HS2, active railways, underground and DLR
- *NEW* Planning constraints inform about environmental and cultural designations in the area that could impact on planning proposals
- *NEW* Planning applications will inform on small and large developments on or near the farm
- Ground stability covers natural and non-natural subsidence potential including coal mining screening
- Property specific radon assessment
- *NEW* Crop map of England (provides a detailed description of the specific agricultural uses at a farm)
- *NEW* Enhanced guidance on Section B8 of the Law Society Conveyancing Handbook (25th edition)
The new report costs £275.00 + VAT for areas up to 50ha (larger areas available).
For further information and/or a sample report please email email@example.com or call us on 01509 812953Return to Newsfeed